Monday, July 11, 2011

SGE operation is ILLEGAL?

Many asked me about this and also about airsoft status in Malaysia.

FYI, airsoft is still ILLEGAL in Malaysia. But SGE is licensed and legal!

And how is that possible?

SGE is a registered corporation with SSM and obtained permit to bring in airsoft for several purposes.

SGE also responsible for the forming of ASC as a legal and safe platform for enthusiasts. ASC organized games and also registered members and their equipment and have very strong ties with KDN, KBS and PDRM.

ONLY registered members of ASC are given clearance to carry and use the equipment, of course with certain laws and limitation.

SGE in another hand, also equipped members with their equipment, and we also can equip non-members BUT the purchaser must submit details to SGE for record purposes just in case if there's any misused so at least SGE have the records.

To make things simple, buyers are encouraged to join ASC so they can play safely. If they play in a game not organized by ASC, and if somehow the authorities interfere, SGE and ASC wont be responsible and the risks is all yours.

SGE and ASC are in the process of legalizing airsoft as a safe and productive sports in Malaysia. What we in SGE and ASC did iis a small tiny steps towards the total legalization of airsoft in Malaysia, but we're proud that we made a very steady and rapid progress and hopefully our dream will be a reality, soon.

Support us and fight we us, stand united in airsofting brotherhood and NOTHING WILL stop us!

12 comments:

  1. What I can say is that this is the only securest and safest way to spend your money on items that you like from ehobbyasia. The downside is cheapest items always run out very fast... so order it quickly.. no regret. trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes bro, we now in a process of obtaining several suppliers so we can have wider options. Soon!!! For preview, visit www.rsov.com... hehehe... not now ya, SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i am a big fan of airsoft gun
    is it possible to get a genuine airsoft in malaysia?
    i live in sarawak,kuching
    could u please sent me email to boon22111@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck ! legalize Airsoft in Malaysia !! can age 16th buy that airsoft ?? email me ; yopkm_7895@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to join this club in Malaysia, I have all my guns back in the UK but I have no chance of getting it in Malaysia. Can I join this Club? I wanna play Airsoft again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At what age does it have to be in order to register this legalized airsoft group? What are the limitations and the circumstances if i already registered?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.. I had the change of playing for once and I really love it. Can you kindly e-mail me the details to be a member and ways to get an airsoft the legal way in M'sia. As well as the limitations and circumstance after registering. My e-mail is kennethchinkh@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking for a airsoft gun, anyone with a catalogue price please email me at firdaus.cra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how do i buy airsoft gun from outside and ship to malaysia email me: jiunzai@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking for airsoft..around miri sarawak..emel me 11thstreetlbak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. how to join this club? email - judson_chong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete